Wednesday, 1 July 2009

The afternoon

Helllooooo :) .This afternoon so far we have learnt about podcasts.In groups of 4 we used an application called 'garage band' to create jingles and recorded a film review including the top ten films from this week.We used a digital recorder and had to write a script for it.I was the Presentor,my job was to write my script,then to present the film review and to introduce and conclude our podcast.I was working with ben,gabriel and paddy.We learnt editing skills,layering different sounds and uploading jingles and stingers onto garage band.I have learnt loads of new stuff today and i'm probably gonna end up obsessed with blogging..its really fun!!!!!!!
I'm gonna try and upload the podcast on here if i can figure out how to..if i can't i'll make ben help me :).I have never done blogging or podcasting before today and i hope im getting the hang of it.I like the cameras on these computers :P

byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from geo x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia :)

    Lovely looking blog so far - great use of colour :D

    I love that song by Bon Jovi - it's a proper shout-it-out type of song!!

    Good girl too for signing up to the blog already :)

    Mrs E

    ooohhh and keep on blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog Georgia. It looks fun and your review is well written. How will you continue to improve it?
    Not a bon jovi fan personally (bad memories of my sixth form common room and shocking perms on teenage boys - not good) but each to their own.
    Keep blogging.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks miss :)
    i'm not sure, i think you're gonna have to put up with my info on the new bon jovi single and album that is out very soon!since that counts as media :).and then in the hols i can hopefully visit museum/art places.i think the hair is rather cool :P.

    ReplyDelete